Professional bodybuilders and weight trainers consume large amounts of DHEA to stimulate faster muscle growth. Those who use large amounts of DHEA products spend more money in order to feel satisfied. However, even though it appeared so clear in newspaper ads and on regular paper, the consumer report was that DHEA didn’t produce muscular tissue at all when compared to the use steroids.
For this reason, many weight room trainers and bodybuilding researchers spend seasons trying to satisfy themselves, and individuals alike. DHEA muscle building was indeed a reality. In other words, high doses of DHEA would somehow accelerate steroid-like muscle growth.
DHEA is a hormone produced naturally in our body, which gives interesting facts about the process of bodybuilding. DHEA is one factor that allows other cells to form in a cost effective and efficient way. Even so, it is almost similar to other cells and hormones. Your immune system cannot create testosterone if DHEA signals are not sufficient enough.
If you are a professional bodybuilder, you’ve probably seen some hateful and stupid marketing, all sporting white spandex for educational supplements advertised for the world. Years later, you are much more sensitive to today’s generation. You know. Wrestling kicks and knee-high shoes do not burn more calories in general. You are well aware that there are other ingredients which burn fat throughout the day.
DHEA KEY BENEFITS
- Helps promote muscle gain and weight loss
- DHEA may raise metabolism
- Improve libido and sexual performance for men and women
- Improves the heart and flow of blood
- Cures pimples and acne
- Prevents breast swelling
- Cures certain cancers
- Stops hairloss
- Improves heart rhythm and cardiac arrhythmias
- Help induce calmness and mental stress
- Increase muscle testosterone
- Speed up metabolism
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Protects from inflammatory diseases
- Helps individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves long term memory
- Enhances physical performance
- Improves reproduction and infertility
DHEA SIDE EFFECTS
- Restlessness and irritability
- Taking large amounts of DHEA can lead to prostate enlargement
Bodybuilders and weight trainers should consult with a doctor before using DHEA for muscle toning. DHEA may benefit the body in a significant way. However, it can also have long term side effects. Taking large amounts can cause your body to breakdown, this slows down the immune system overtime. Consuming small amounts as prescribed will benefit the muscles.